Aigas Holiday Cottages
and Golf Course
Old Dairy is a delightful courtyard cottage located on the ground floor of the Eastern wing of the charming Victorian courtyard. It has a fine view looking East towards Aigas golf course and the steeply rising Aigas forest beyond provides the perfect backdrop. The living room also overlooks the communal garden areas, mill pond and parkland to the South.
Sleeps 4 persons
This Aigas self catering holiday cottage has a lounge/dining room with fully fitted kitchen area. One double bedroom, one twin bedroom, shower/wc.
- There is ample car parking to the front of the cottage.
- The cottage is fully double glazed with electric night storage heating.
- Electricity is included
- Newly fitted flat screen satellite TV.
- There is a laundry room, games room and well equipped golf practise area close by.
- Bed linen is provided. Towels if requested cost £3 per person
- A Cot can be provided on request
- Sorry we do not allow dogs in Old Dairy