and Golf Course
Coach house is an attractively and comfortable two storey holiday cottage located on the West wing of a charming Victorian courtyard. This cottage is very spacious and sleeps 6 comfortably.
A unique feature to this cottage is a large patio door leading for the kitchen to the courtyard, making this a very bright and airy room for dinning in.
An avenue of mature trees at the rear of the cottage and a lovely view over the mill pond to the front, make this a very peaceful setting. The cottage has an open garden with ample places to sit and enjoy the tranquility. The garden area also has fixed BBQ.
On the ground floor Coach house has: a lounge with a wood burning stove, fully fitted kitchen/dining area, bathroom with over–bath shower, bidet, toilet and handbasin.
First floor: 1 double bedroom, 2 twin bedrooms and WC
- Ample car parking and under cover storage for bikes etc,
- 32″ flat screen, DVD and satellite TV
- Free high speed WiFi indoor and outside
- Coffee shop laundry room, games room and well equipped golf practise all on site
- Linen and towels are provided
- Electricity usage is included
- A Cot and highchair can be provided on request
- Dogs are permitted by arrangement in Coach house only